Ad Click Xpress

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Motivation From Profit Clicking 03



Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.
~ Norman Vincent Peale
We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot.
~ Eleanor Roosevelt
You've got to take the initiative and play your game. In a decisive set, confidence is the difference.
~ Chris Evert
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear.
~ Mark Twain
Spotlight Member: Success Story submission.
Hello PC and members! Wow... Could Profit Clicking be the first time I have ever made consistent 'stress-free' money online? Yes I believe it is! So here is my story so far. I joined JBP late in August, actually turned out to be 1 day before JBP began the transition to Profit Clicking. I was shocked! To have joined this company, about which I had heard so much good, and see it '...change...' the very next day, after I had just purchased a significant number of triplers. What could I do? Was it over before it had even started? Had I been scammed out of my money AGAIN?? Anyway so I waited and watched, and as the transition to PC developed I began to see day by day Profit Clicking simply growing and improving, from strength to strength, with all the pieces falling 'gracefully' into place! So, its now one month later, and all I can do is ... SMILE! I am really thrilled with the results of Profit Clicking! My account is growing and I am easily able to build my returns. On top of this I am also getting PAID, providing for my family a second income! My long term goal online has always been to achieve $10K a month, consistently, online. Can PC get me to my goal? I think absolutely YES! Thank you so very much Profit Clicking! 
~ Dan Andrews
Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.
~ Ambrose Redmoon
Courage: the most important of all the virtues because without courage, you can't practice any other virtue consistently.
~ Maya Angelou
F.E.A.R. is an acronym for Fantasized Experiences Appearing Real. I’ve come up with a new acronym: F.O.C.U.S., which means Fantasized Outcomes Creating Unlimited Success.
~ Jack Canfield
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow.
~ Mary Anne Radmacher
I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.
 ~ Nelson Mandela
With Profit Clicking, just the way it is right now, the potential is here to use the program and become a millionaire!
 ~ DOC
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. 
~Thomas Edison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make Profit Now: